1st Payment From Bux gs Received in 1 Day

Bux gs payment proof

Well, I post this proof a bit late, I was going on a holiday before, and after i came back from my holiday i don't have desire to post this payment proof, now i have gotten the desire to post this payment proof..

Bux gs now just have a few of ads to surf and keep getting low of ads, when I received my payment from bux.gs, bux.gs have 5 ads to surf( going down from 6 to 5 ), now it just have 4 ads to surf ( going down from 5 to 4 ). But it's still a good ptc to join.

As you can see on the image above,I requested my payment via paypal and got $8.74 in that image it says "Instant" but it's not received instantly, it needs 1 day to process the payment, well it's fast enough for me :)
I had joined bux gs long time ago, but i just received this payment.. because bux.gs minimum payment is very high ( $9.00 ), anyway i didn't waste any of my money in bux.gs

To join bux.gs under me just click the image above either the banner below. I'm giving out 50% ref cashback or $0.25 / 100 clicks in bux gs for everyone joined under me, just click here for more info about the refcashback.

Thank you bux.gs for my first payment
Bux.gs

Comments :

0 comments to “1st Payment From Bux gs Received in 1 Day”

Post a Comment

Please leave comment in English

Your comment will not appear instantly, it require moderation first, if your comment not a spam comment it will be approved.

Now this blog is DoFollow, post valueable comment in this post to get free backlink to your site,and please do not put any link in the comment or it will not be approved.

 

Link Exchange

Copy and paste HTML code below to your blog sidebar, I will linkback immediately...



Get Bux Info

Followers