Just received my second payment from Neobux

Neobux payment proof

Just got my second payment from neobux.. you can see the image above,
I requested my payment via paypal and got $3.12( $3.18 with 6 cents fee ) INSTANTLY within seconds!

It's not big though, but fair enough, for the time I am wasting a day was so short and I didn't waste any money in neobux

To join neobux under me just click the image above either the banner below.
I'm giving out 60% ref cashback or $0.30 / 100 clicks in neobux for everyone joined under me, just click here for more info about the refcashback.

Thanks so much neobux for my second payment
Neobux banner

Comments :

0 comments to “Just received my second payment from Neobux”

Post a Comment

Please leave comment in English

Your comment will not appear instantly, it require moderation first, if your comment not a spam comment it will be approved.

Now this blog is DoFollow, post valueable comment in this post to get free backlink to your site,and please do not put any link in the comment or it will not be approved.

 

Link Exchange

Copy and paste HTML code below to your blog sidebar, I will linkback immediately...



Get Bux Info

Followers